I adore this term and every time I write it or hear myself say it I feel uplifted and blessed, for we truly are blessed and this is so much more appropriate than In-Laws. Kevin's parents, my in-loves, live nearby and have been such a help. This post is being written because of my mother-in-love's willingness to drive out for the second day in a row to spend the morning with my active toddler. It isn't a short drive, about 30-45 minutes, but they willingly make it time and time again to spend time with our son and to give me a little break. With Kevin being gone for large spaces at a time this is incredibly recharging and such a gift. I could go on and on about how much this means to me, to us. Talk about their amazing ability to calm sweet little man, distract him for hours, teach him new skills I haven't thought of and give him the attention he needs to keep his love tank full. How Poppa (Kevin's Dad) will drive in while Oma is sitting with him to see Baby Love, if even just for an hour. But there simply aren't the proper words to show our gratitude. Thank you just doesn't seem big enough. Hopefully my in-loves know just how much we appreciate them, and if not I know they will read this at some point this week and know just how appreciated they are.
What we are greeted with every time they leave, a clean sink!

Dishes done and drying, just because.

Drawing with Oma and Poppa
(Baby Love's terms of endearment for them)


Because they knew Rowan wanted his bear to come with them on an adventure, and you can't leave the house without shoes right?
With Baby Love and Hubby


Play along with us! Every Thursday we will post something we are thankful for, and I would love it if you did so as well on your blogs. It is medicine for the soul to give thanks and when done regularly contentment comes into reach. And it can be anything silly, personal, or blog related. Just take a moment to give thanks!



1 Response
  1. So much to be grateful for...how wonderful! You have a beautiful family♥


Post a Comment