...BOY! 
We are incredibly excited to be given the opportunity to raise brothers. We were incredibly blessed at the "Baby Reveal Party" and it is safe to say this is a new tradition that I can't WAIT to be a part of when my sweetest girlfriends start their own families. We will post pictures and some of the creative details soon. For now we will leave you with a picture of the happy couple, who truly thought opposite going into the ultrasound. 
These are the colors we wore to the appointment!
"A grand adventure is about to begin" ~ Winnie the Pooh
Labels: , edit post
6 Responses
  1. I knew it!! Although I never said anything I saw your comment about finding out and thought..it's all boy! How exciting...I love lil boys!! Blessings to you all and yet another miracle baby! Ours will be too!


  2. I love him dearly already!! Congrats!


  3. meganleiann Says:

    YAY!!!! Brothers are the best! Bunk beds, soccer games, forts, karate wars- my boys do it all already! I LOVE being the princess of the house too. :)


  4. Thanks everyone! Katie, he is another miracle baby. We are in utter awe every time we think about it and the journey we have taken to get to this point. We are so very blessed and incredibly grateful for the chance to raise brothers!
    Jess & Jordan, words can't describe how wonderful it is to have others love on your baby before they even arrive. We are so grateful for you guys!
    Megan, I will be calling you shortly for all of your words of wisdom. : ) I am already so excited thinking of all the things they will get to do together, and just how different our home will be. When there are brothers around fun abounds right?


  5. Tanya Says:

    You know Abbey, for some reason I had thought you found out a while ago and you were having a boy. It just seems right. So excited for you!


  6. That makes me laugh Tanya. I actually thought for most of the early pregnancy it was going to be a girl. Then about a week before the ultrasound I knew, like lightening had struck the ground in front of me, that it was a boy. It was an incredible shift and I was so reassured that my mommy sense were intact when they told me I was right! We are so incredibly excited. : )


Post a Comment