I love a good deal. It is an adrenaline rush and makes me feel like screaming

 "I Win!!!"

well at least most of the time it does. During the holidays I am constantly on the lookout for a way to save when purchasing Christmas Gifts. Often I find just what I have been looking for, but then there is that maddening shipping cost. Sometimes it almost doubles my cost and then I feel like muttering

 "I lost..."

over and over again. Not good. One thing I have noticed however is the similarity in all of those discount codes. The ones for Free Shipping, or 30% off. You know the ones right? In googling :

 <itemdesired> free shipping, or % off
 (which works many times by the way),

 I began to notice that the codes were all so similar. For my next on-line purchase I decided to try out my theory and was successful! Since then I always try some combination of the following:

FREESHIP
<MONTH>FREESHIP (example: DECFREESHIP..)
<MONTH NUMBER>OFF OR FREESHIP (example: 12OFF or 12FREESHIP)
30OFF
50OFF
30FORFRIENDS
30FORFAMILY (or 50)
FREE2YOU
SHIPFREE
  
I hope these help you in your quest for your very own "I Win!!!" moment, and if you have any to add I would love to have a few more for my emergency moments, so please share. Happy on-line deal hunting!
2 Responses
  1. MB and ME Says:

    Sneaky sneaky! I like your style.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I love retailmenot.com for all my discount codes!


Post a Comment