This year I am hosting a small brunch after church on Sunday and thought I would share my low-cost idea.

The menu
Turkey Sausages with Apples sliced diagonally
Turkey Bacon, Spinach and Fontina Frittata (adapted from that recipe)
Fruit Juice Bar

For the Table Settings I am painting some lovely little eggs I
found on-line and put everyone's initials on the egg. (see photo below)
Then using paper shreds (you can do this yourself if you have a shredder, which we don't. And I found them at the dollar store, so it was a win there.) I am making little nests like my sweet and amazing friend Jessica did last year as seen here.
 The table is going to be done all in white with white ceramic birds and other items down the center.
The feel is relaxed garden and I think it will be great! 

With everything I looked around my house and gathered items I already had together. The same approach was used for the recipes. I went to my pantry and freezer, made a list of what I had to work with then scoured pinterest and cooking light for recipes that required the least amount of purchases. 

We will be sure to post pictures but wanted to give you some ideas in case you were in a pinch with figuring something out for Sunday!
How are you celebrating Easter? We would love to hear!

0 Responses

Post a Comment